- Download infinite automation application from Apple app store
- Register your account with Infinite automation.
- Login with your registered email address and password.
- Tap ‘USER‘ tab and select ‘Device Configuration‘.
- Tap ‘Continue‘ to connect Infinite Device.
Connect to Infinite Device (infinite_xx) from Wi-Fi list and use automation as default password to connect to device.
- Note: Screen will show device you are connected to as “Infinite_xx” Device Found.
- Enter your Wi-Fi name (SSID) & Password.
Tap Next to confirm Wi-Fi credentials.
When Tap Next, It pop-up message “Infinite Automation” wants to join Wi-Fi Network. Tap Join to proceed.
- Note: Device only supports 2.4 GHz wireless frequency. If entered incorrect Wi-Fi SSID and Password, it will pop up with error message and need to re-enter Wi-Fi SSID and Password.
After successful authentication of Wi-Fi SSID and Password, Tap Start to proceed with configuration. A pop up message will appear “Infinite Automation” wants to join Wi-Fi Network “infinite_XX”? Tap Join to proceed.
Once device configuration is completed, device will beep for 5 times and successful device configuration message will appear on user screen.
- To add more device, follow the same steps.
After successful configuration, new configured device will show in Device tab with device name “A01234567890123” . Go to Devices tab and look for new configured device. If cannot find one, pull the screen to refresh the device list.
Note: If you cannot see new device, wait for 1-5 minutes to show on device list.
Tap on ‘⋮(3 dots)’ on new configured device to rename to uniquely identify the device.