- Select user tab and select Device Configuration.
- Select your Wi-Fi name (SSID)
Note: Device only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password
Note: Password must be correct. If it is wrong, device will not configure and user will require to follow configuration process again.
- Select Infinite devices in list and press start configuration.
- User can select multiple devices at once to configure multiple devices together.
- Press connect
- It may take 2-3 minutes to populate device in list.
- For multiple devices, it will populate devices one by one. Press connect for each of them.
- Android 9 and below OS does not require any user interaction. It will automatically configure all the devices one by one.
- Android 10 onwards, User need to select device one by one as per shown below.
- All done. Once configuration is completed, device will beep for 5 times and configuration done message will populate on user screen.
- For multiple devices. Message will populate once all devices are configured.
Note: Incase configuration screen freezes or doesn’t change for more than 4 minutes. Please restart application and start process again.
- After successful configuration. Press refresh button or pull the screen to refresh list.
- Device list will show in Device tab on application. Device is now ready to use.
- Click on newly configured device. Press Reboot & Rename device to uniquely identify it.
- Follow same procedure for all newly configured devices.
- Once device name and switch names are set, they will remain same and sync with all mobile devices.
- User can login to as many device with same credentials to access switches.
- Please check our user operation guide to learn about features.